Thursday, April 20, 2017

Water Baby Quilt is Growing!

Super, super, super quick update here! The Little One is going through a very annoying sleep regression, which means I'm not getting much sleep and it takes me forever to get anything done during the day.

I've gotten a little more done on his baby quilt (my last update is here). The deadline I've set myself is his 2nd birthday in December, so I've given myself plenty of time.


I've sewn the next layer of the Come Dive with Me charm pack and another round of the white inner border. This is so much fun to work on! The fabric is so perfect for the Little One too - he's such a water baby and he absolutely loves swimming.

That's it! Told you it was a quick update. It's already 10:45 pm and I'm completely exhausted. I'll try to have more to share next week.

Big hugs,



9 comments:

Vickie said...

Go get some much needed sleep Sarah! This looks super. You are doing great!

Kerryp77 said...

Looks super Sarah. I remember that phase it's exhausting. Take care.

Emma Louise said...

Try and get some sleep! I'm loving this blanket :)

Kay said...

Just lovely. x

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely work on the quilt!
Don't want to put you off, but you'll then have to deal with what we call "the terrible 2s".... Shouldn't last too long ;) Kids, we love them!

cucki said...

so beautiful my dear x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The quilt is lovely! Hope you get some sleep tonight!

Julie said...

Very pretty, hope you both can soon have some longer sleeps

Kaisievic said...

I hope that he and you are sleeping a bit better now, I remember how hard those days can be. Lovely work on his quilt, my dear.