Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Peace Sheep Update 1

Wow, it's been a while since I stitched on one of these cute little sheep! Now that things have more or less settled down into a routine, I asked Lija (Stitching in Crosses and More) if she wanted to start up our SAL again. We've decided that since she's got exams and I've got the baby, we'll take it a little easier and just try to do 100 stitches a week. So here's my start:


Not much to brag about, I know, but it took me forever just to get this bit done! This is Peace, from Little House Needleworks' Little Sheep Virtues series. I'm stitching this on 28 count Coffee Jobelan with DMC threads, like I did with the other sheep.


If anyone would like to join in this SAL, to stitch one sheep or all of them, please feel free. It's the most relaxed SAL ever, so you can follow along with Lija and I and our 100 stitches a week, or you can do your own thing!

 Oh, and if you haven't already, please enter my 4th blogoversary giveaway! Just leave a comment here.

Big hugs,

14 comments:

KimM said...

I love these designs. Great start, Sarah!
Hugs
xxx

Mii Stitch said...

Great start Sarah, have fun stitching this one!

Vickie said...

Good for you, getting some stitchy time in.

cucki said...

Great start x

Heather said...

Cute start :). How many of these have you finished so far? I seem to remember 5 but j could be way off

Christina said...

That's a very good plan - to stitch little & often when you have a newborn. I got nothing stitched when my 3 were tiny!

Justine said...

Great start - 100 stitches a week sounds like a good plan.

Kerryp77 said...

Great start. It's always good to set realistic targets.

Linda said...

Cute start Sarah.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

100 stitches a week is a great target with a new baby.
Even if you stitch one thread per day the design gets there in the end. The journey is the fun part.

Kaisievic said...

Great new start, and oh, I must pick up my next sheep, too, and join back in the fun!

Mrs Milkybar Kid said...

Yay another gorgeous sheep in the making 💜!

Judith Makes said...

the sheep are so cute

Brigitte said...

So nice to see that you can make time for your stitching projects. And stress-less SALs are there best.