Sunday, October 25, 2015

Gratitude Sheep Update 6, and an Elephant is Born!

Howdy, folks! Well, I've been making some major stitching progress. Here's where I was on the baby sampler a few days ago:


And here's where I am now:


I've started stitching the elephant, and I'm on a roll! It helps that elephants are my absolute favorite animal. It's always been a dream of mine to ride one. I don't know what it is about them, but they've always fascinated me!

Plus, an update on the Little Sheep Virtues SAL:


This is Gratitude at 1200 stitches. I'm done with the border!! Hallellujah! I've also stitched all the grass that'll go under the sheep, so all I've got left are the sheep themselves! And this is going to be fun, because there are four sheep on this design.


Big hugs,

7 comments:

KimM said...

You are on a roll! Lovely progress. Can hardly wait to see the elephant come to life.
xxx

Heather said...

Elephants are fun to ride they're nice and wide :). Your progress is lovely

Justine said...

Lovely progress on both! I like stitching borders but I usually stitch them first then I can get to all the fun details.

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely progress, well done Sarah!

Kaisievic said...

Elephants are great, my DD loves them, too. Great progress all around, my dear.

Mdm Samm said...

My favourite word...GRATITUDE for you xx

Brigitte said...

Well done on both your projects. The elefant is coming along so nicely and Gratitude will see the sheep soon.