Monday, October 19, 2015

Gratitude Sheep Update 5, and Two Frames are Done! (For Now)

Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. I spent all day yesterday, Saturday, at a Renaissance Festival here in Charlotte, NC. It was the first one I'd ever been to, and I really enjoyed myself - ate some good food, bought a few cute goodies, and saw some awesome performances. It was pretty exhausting, though, with all the walking and standing in line, so I've just been resting today.

I know I just posted an update on this a couple of days ago, but believe it or not, I've made some more progress on the baby sampler!


I guess I'm just really inspired to finish this! I've finished the turtle and the lion for now (still haven't found a replacement for that color I disagree with, but it'll happen), and I've started the elephant on the next frame.


And here's where I am on the Little Sheep Virtues SAL:


This is Gratitude at 1000 stitches. Nearly done with the border! Thank goodness. I like the colors in this piece, but the border being only green and orange does not make it any more fun to stitch.


Happy xxx's!

9 comments:

Linda said...

Great stitching Sarah.

Linda

Justine said...

Beautiful work and hurray for the turtle! He's so cute. Take care of yourself. I prescribe rest and relaxation...and stitching of course!

Brigitte said...

Your baby sampler is growing very fast - you are definiteyl motivated :) An such nice progress on Gratitude as well.

Pull the other thread said...

Both pieces are looking gorgeous. Hope you find that replacement colour soon.

Kerryp77 said...

great progress Sarah, your needle is really flying.

Emma/Itzy said...

Great progress - and almost done with that border! :)

Rita E in AZ said...

Your stitching is so pretty and good luck in your replacement search.

Heather said...

Lovely progress:). Have you thought of maybe doing a variegated thread for the mane? Maybe you could find a bit on the others to stitch with variegated too so they'd match. Just a thought :)

Mii Stitch said...

More delightful little crosses :)