Monday, August 3, 2015

Love Sheep Update 4, and Never More News

Happy August, everyone! Hope you're all doing well and enjoying what's remaining of your summers! Things are still hectic here, but I feel good and healthy. My tummy is really popping out now! I'm 4 1/2 months along and definitely starting to show. I had a bit of an emotional crisis the other day when I could no longer button up my jeans, but other than that, it hasn't been too bad!

All right, some stitching: I finished Never More!


This is a new design by Hands On Design and Just Another Button Company that I started just a couple of weeks ago. It was a super easy, cute design to stitch, and I'm so happy with how it looks! I stitched it up on 32-count Ivory Lugana with the DMC alternatives. I'm going to make it up into a biscornu when I get the chance, and I still need to attach the buttons it came with.


Also have an update on my Little Sheep Virtues SAL piece:


This is Love at 800 stitches. Made some progress on the border. Even though every border on these sheep designs is different, they are definitely my least favorite part of stitching the series. They just take so long!


There are two sheep on this piece, and I'm really considering making one white and one black (they're both white on the pattern). Yep, I think that's what I'll do. The majority of the sheep in the series are white - the one exception was the Faith sheep that I just finished - and I think black sheep are super cute.

Lots of love,

12 comments:

Heather said...

Yay for showing! That has to be so exciting! I love nevermore and I totally think you should do a black sheep they're adorable

Vickie said...

So happy to know the pregnancy is going well.
I found the black sheep adorable too.

Mouse said...

hey don't think too bad about not fitting in your jeans .... you have a good excuse and not just being a wee bit round like me ..lol
love the stitching and yes you need a black sheep or even chocolate colour like they are in the sun ... love mouse xxxx

Linda said...

Lovely stitching Sarah. I can't fit in jeans and I'm NOT pregnant. lol Glad to hear that the pregnancy is going well.

Linda

Pull the other thread said...

Great to hear you are doing well. Love the Never More finish and great progress on the Sheep virtue.

Mii Stitch said...

Never More is great! I can't wait to see your biscornu :)

Sheryl S. said...

Lovely Never More design, the biscornu will be great.

Steph said...

I LOVE your Nevermore stitch! ^_^ XOX

Kerryp77 said...

love Nevermore, it is a great finish. Looking forward to seeing finished as a biscornu too.

Terri said...

Pretty stitching, LOVE the Halloween piece! I'm glad you're feeling so well, yay!

Lija Broka said...

Wow amazing progress on the sheep. And the biscornu is sure to look great. I did not realise that you are expecting, Congratulations! This must be a very exciting time. And as you are trying to fit two people into jeans ... should not feel too bad. Hope all goes well.

KimM said...

Lovely stitching - and so happy to hear you're doing so well.
xxx