Monday, July 6, 2015

Faith Sheep Update 9 (Finished!), Liberty Belles, and Some Happy Mail!

Hello hello hello! Hope you've all had a lovely weekend (and an awesome 4th of July!). It's super hot here, but I'm sticking close to home. Still a lot to do decorating the new place. We still haven't done a thing to set up the nursery - we're waiting until we know if it's a boy or a girl before we start. All I can do now is make lists and lists and lists...

I've been stitching on Liberty Belles some more. Here's what it looks like so far:


Still not enjoying working with this fabric, it's driving me bananas, but I love the design so I'm sticking it out.

I've also got a finish to report!


That's right, I'm finally done with Faith. I sewed on the little star buttons, and stitched the sheep with Wisper thread, this time in black to match the design model. This is my fourth installment of the Little Sheep Virtues series, and I can't wait to finish-finish it and start the next!


I passed by the post office late last week and picked up some happy mail. Here's my latest stash enhancement:


My order from 1-2-3 Stitch - the new Halloween pattern from Hands On Design and Just Another Button Company, Never More, along with the buttons and some 32 ct. Ivory Lugana to stitch it on. I think it's going to make an awesome biscornu! I also got another Little Sheep Virtue, Gratitude, the button, and enough 28 ct. Coffee Jobelan to stitch it and the next sheep in my stash, Love.

That's it, that's all! Big hugs,


9 comments:

Heather said...

Yay happy mail! Still so excited for you guys! Lovely stitching :)

Justine said...

Lovely stitch Sarah - Liberty Belles is gorgeous and that sheep is so cute! How exciting to have a nursery to decorate!

Юлия Бабенко said...

wonderful! )))

Kaisievic said...

Lovely happy dance, Sarah, it is a sweet finish and Liberty Belles is looking so sweet, too. Cute stash enhancement, too.

Isabella Morais said...

So beautiful!
I love 123 stitch..I buy all my stuff there :D
I wish you an awesome week Sarah!
XOXO,
Isa.

Wendy said...

Well done on the finish! So we know you've got at least 2 more to do... how many are in the series? Well done on the stash enhancement too, it's hard work, but someone has to do it!

Mii Stitch said...

Well done on your latest finish :)
Great new stash!!

Brigitte said...

A lovely little finish. And nice progress on your WIP.
You have received some great new stash here, it's always such a pleasure to put your hands on new charts, isn't it?

Mrs Milkybar Kid said...

Awesome stash enhancement and another cute sheep finish!