Sunday, May 3, 2015

Simplicity Sheep Update 7 - Finished!

Simplicity is finished! Well, not finished-finished, but I'm done with the stitching. For those who don't know, I've been stitching the Little House Needleworks Little Sheep Virtues as part of an SAL a few of us are doing. If you'd like to see the last update post I made about Simplicity, click here.


There we go! This is a little more than 1400 stitches, though I don't know how many exactly, as I lost count in all the excitement of finishing. I stitched the sheep using Wisper thread, which I still have to fluff up. I attached the sweet little bee buttons too.


Lija and I need to huddle up and decide which sheep to stitch next. And, as always, if anyone else would like to join the SAL, please feel free! These little sheep are adorable.

Happy xxx's,

16 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Sarah.

Linda

KimM said...

"Sew" adorable!! HA!
xxx

Angel Blue said...

so cute congrats

Maggie said...

Your stitching is beautiful, and such a cute design :-)

Emma Louise Brown said...

These guys are cute!

Vickie said...

Cute. I love the Wisper thread.

Mrs Love2Stitch said...

very beautiful Sarah

Brigitte said...

Such a lovely finish, Sarah.

Justine said...

Gorgeous finish Sarah!

Lija Broka said...

The sheep looks gorgeous! I bet once you get it into a finish it will be perfect. Love the fluffiness of it. Was Faith the next on the plan? As you have it? or would you rather do a different one next? I do love our sheep ... they are a sort of constant in my stitching life.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on finishing up an adorable sheep!

Wendy said...

well done on getting her finished, she looks great!

Mii Stitch said...

Simply gorgeous!!

thegreytail said...

you're right, they are adorable! luckily I cannot join of my head would explode with all that I have already going on this month :D
can't wait to see her all fluffed up, I'll use Wisper too this month by the way! ;)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great finish. Looking forward to seeing which one you stitch next.

Steph said...

So beautiful xox