Sunday, May 10, 2015

Faith Sheep Update 1

Time for a new sheep! Lija and I have decided we're going to start Faith next (yeah, we're not doing these in any kind of order whatsoever). If, however, you're intrigued by this long-running Little House Needleworks Little Sheep Virtues SAL we're doing, feel free to do whichever sheep you want to! Do them all! The more sheepsies the better!

All right, so, yes, we've started Faith. Here's my first 200 stitches:


I've stitched the little tree and started on the grass. As always, I'm stitching this on 28 count Coffee Jobelan, which is a fantastic fabric to work with. Not too stiff, not too limp.


I finished stitching Simplicity last week and I was halfway through sewing it up into a nice little pillow when I completely ran out of stuffing. So that's going to be on hold until I can run to the LNS and get some more.

Lots of love,

10 comments:

Emma Louise Brown said...

Great start. What a pain to run out of stuffing half way through a project!

Linda said...

Cute start Sarah.

Linda

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely new start :)

Pull the other thread said...

Great start. Look forward to seeing how you finished off Simplicity

Angela P said...

Cute start, I love these Sheep :)

Justine said...

Cute new start Sarah!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice new start on the Sheepie series.

Kaisievic said...

Lovely new start - oh my goodness, I must get back to my sheepies, too - those Tall Sheep were imposters who got me off track! lol!

Lija Broka said...

Gorgeous progress as always! I have sadly fallen behind again. Hopefully will be able to catch up soon. It is a pity that you ran out of stuffing... hopefully you will have a chance to complete it.

Brigitte said...

A great start.