Thursday, February 26, 2015

Third Strip Done...

I've been knitting like a man woman all week long, and I've finally got something to show for it! A couple of weeks ago I posted an update on my little gingham lap blanket (which you can see here). I had two strips done on the blanket, and I just finished attaching the third. Here's the third strip:


This is identical to the first one, knitted with Red Heart's Burgundy and Cherry Chip. Here it is attached to the first two strips:


It's not perfect by any means. I've made a lot of boo-boos that I'm hoping no one will ever notice. And I can't decide how big I want this to be, four strips long or five strips long. I think I'll do one more strip and see how I feel about the length.

Happy knitting!

10 comments:

Justine said...

It's beautiful, and you can just keep going until it's big enough for you!

Mii Stitch said...

Practice make perfect!
I think it looks lovely :)

Irene said...

bellissima, non si vedono gli errori

Caitlin D said...

I can't see any booboos. Looks so great! You've already gotten quite a bit done. :-)

Heather said...

Looks beautiful

CalamityJr said...

That's so beautiful. I'm just imagining how it would feel, being all snuggled up and cozy in it!

Pull the other thread said...

Great progress and it is so pretty. Love the colours.

Linda said...

Very pretty blanket Sarah. I love the colors.

Linda

KimM said...

Sarah - the blanket is so pretty. I love the colors….and no one will see the boo-boos. Only you.
hugs
xxx

Anne said...

Can't see the booboos Sarah!!! Love your knitting and can't wait to see the blanket all finished! I just started a scarf the other day for my hubby to practice my knitting. Hopefully I won't make too many booboos! Hugs!