Sunday, January 18, 2015

Joyfulness Sheep Update 6

Oh my goodness, I've had an insane day. One of my colleagues had to go back home to England for a family emergency, so I'm substituting some of his classes on top of my own. And then I got stuck in traffic on the way home... Anyway. Shaking it off!

It's Sunday, of course, which means the weekly progress update on the Sheep Virtues SAL. These pictures were taken super quickly this morning before I rushed off to work, 13 hours ago now. I just hope they turned out well!


This is Joyfulness after 1200 stitches. I've finished the border along the right side and have started the top one. Nearly done!


All right, I'm going to do a little laundry and dishes and then I'm going to crash. Oh, don't forget to join my 3rd blogoversary giveaway! You can do so here.

Big hugs,

14 comments:

Emma/Itzy said...

It's looking great! :)

Linda said...

Lovely progress Sarah.

Linda

Denise said...

I really like the Sheep Virtues but have not bought them yet! Yours look great!
Happy Stitching
Denise

Caitlin D said...

Lovely progress!! Hope things calm down a little for you.

Kaisievic said...

Looking so pretty, Sarah. I have finished LOVE so later in the week (after the funeral on Wed) I will get myself organised to post it to you. hugs, Kaye

Clare - Aimetu said...

That is looking great, it's growing quite quickly

cucki said...

Great progress dear xx

Mii Stitch said...

Great progress Sarah :)

Miamina said...

Beautiful stitching! Well done on the progress!

Kerryp77 said...

Great progress and I hope you don't get too tired to stitch!

Emma Louise Brown said...

Not far to go!

Steph said...

Well you certainly needed a bit of stitchy joyfulness. It's looking lovely. XOX

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great progress on this one. Just need the sheepie!

Lija Broka said...

Very nice progress. I definitely need to catch up now as January is behind me.