Happy New Year's, everyone! I've got a special surprise to celebrate, too. In about a month, on the 3rd of February, it's going to be my 3rd Blogoversary! I can't believe it... It absolutely doesn't feel like it's been 3 years since I started blogging.
So! To thank you all for your continued love and support, I'm having a giveaway! Here's the full package up for grabs:
1. A really adorable pear sampler that I stitched up just for you!
I found this adorable pattern here at Samplers and Santas and stitched it up on nice sturdy 14-count beige Aida. I finished it off with a piece of lace to hang it.
2. A baggie full of antique wooden spools,
3. Two Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe flosses (red and green),
4. Five fat quarters of finishing fabric (how's that for alliteration?),
5. The Dimensions' "Frederick the Literature" kit, complete with fabric, floss and needle,
6. Some lovely turquoise and silver earrings from Yemen.
There you have it! I'll leave the giveaway open for the next month, until my blogoversary on the 3rd of February, so you plenty of time to join in! The rules are simple:
1. Be a follower of this blog,
2. Have an active blog yourself,
3. Leave a comment on this post.