Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Last Post of 2014!

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! I hope you're all planning to have a lovely evening tonight. We're probably going to find a nice spot in the desert to watch the famous Dubai New Year's fireworks. If you've never seen or heard of them before, here's a little clip of last year's fireworks. They broke the Guinness World Records for most fireworks (400,000) ever let off in six minutes.


I've done a little stitching and a little knitting. Here's my bit of progress on Three Blind Mice:


I'm halfway through the banner along the top, and I've backstitched "Who has cheese?". So close now. One more week should do it!


I hope you all have a lovely New Year's Eve! I'll be back in a couple of days - I've been busy deciding on my goals for 2015 and checking to see how I did in 2014. New year, new beginnings, new goals!

Happy 2015!

8 comments:

Country Wife said...

Happy New Year

Linda said...

Nice progress Sarah.

Happy New Year
Linda

Jan Gartlan said...

Great stitching! Enjoy the fireworks. Happy new year

Mouse said...

ooooo love the water music and the fireworks are fabulous ... how do you do a dress rehearsal for that ...lol
well done on the stitching progress and wishing you a wonderful stitchy new year :) love mouse xxxxx

thegreytail said...

I'm not too fond of fireworks, but boy those you have over there look stunning!
I love the stitched mice, you're doing a great job!
have a wonderful New Year, my friend!
❤️❤️❤️❤️
chiara

Ariadne said...

Happy new year! The fountains and the fireworks are lovely!AriadnefromGreece!

Miamina said...

Happy New Year!

Emma/Itzy said...

Happy New Year! x