Monday, December 22, 2014

Joyfulness Sheep Update 2

Eek! I'm late again. This second installment of the SAL is not going smoothly at all. I was supposed to post the update yesterday, but we were helping my sister-in-law move all weekend. It's a little ridiculous how much stuff one young woman can accumulate. I keep hoping and praying that we'll be moving soon too, but no news so far.

Anyways! Yes! The update! This is the Sheep Virtues SAL I'm doing with Lija, Kaye, and Anne. This is what my Joyfulness looks like after 400 stitches:


I've stitched the rest of the big tree, the second little tree, the string of holly, two snowflakes, and the beginning of the snow on the ground.


Thank you all so much for your continued love. I can't always reply to your comments (some of you are no-reply commenters) but I want you to know how much I appreciate your support! Also a big shout out to all my new followers. I'll be by to see your blogs soon, I promise! Things will calm down here eventually.

Happy xxx's!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Nice progress Sarah.

Merry Christmas,
Linda

Anne said...

Eek! I've been bad and not stitching on my sheep at all...oops! I will though soon! Lovely progress Sarah and hopefully you'll get some much needed rest soon!