Whew! This one has taken quite a long time to get done. But here it is, finally - Hope, the first of my Little Sheep Virtues, part of the SAL I'm doing with Lija, Kaye, and Anne.
I put the final stitches in my nice fluffy white sheep, ironed it all, and sewed on the poinsettia button in the corner. Done! Now I just have to figure out how I want to finish it off. Any suggestions?
So this weekend I woke up and was tidying up the bedroom a bit, including putting some earrings away on this jewelry holder I have hanging on the wall. A small movement caught my eye, and I realized that the entire wall was crawling with teeny tiny barely-visible little insects.
After I called my husband in to take a look, and had freaked out for a good ten minutes, we decided it was probably just mites, and that it was finally time to clean and paint the walls. But since we both have jobs and lives that can't be put on hold, this is going to be a really slow process. So far we've only done half of our bedroom. I'd do the rest myself (DH works much longer hours than I do), but I'm so short that even with the ladder I can't do the top bits of the walls. Oh well - this is going to be a fun week!
Wish us luck!