Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A New Fables and Tales Start

I've started on yet another chart from Prairie Schooler's Fables & Tales! I'm on a roll with these little cuties! Last week I finished up The Tortoise and the Hare, and a few weeks ago I put the last stitch in The Three Bears. Today I've got a new start to show you, on Three Blind Mice:


At this point I've only stitched one little blind mouse, his little bit of cheese and sunglasses, all the way to his cute little whiskers. Isn't he adorable?


Things are starting to build up around here. We're still apartment hunting, my car's registration is up for renewal (why is it such a long process?!), and we're tentatively trying to plan a vacation at the end of the year.

If that isn't enough to drive me to distraction, our birthdays are next week! My husband was born on the 1st of Dec, and I was born on the 2nd, so we're literally 24 hours apart. I love it - exchanging gifts makes it feel like Christmas! It does seem to have snuck up on me this year, though. I need to do a little running around tomorrow after work getting his presents ready.

Happy xxx's!

8 comments:

Terri said...

Love the mouse!

Have a great birthday, both of you! :-)

KimM said...

Love your mouse - so sweet. Looking forward to seeing the progress. Have a lovely birthday!!
xxx

Mii Stitch said...

Sweet little mouse! Wishing you both a lovely birthday.

Jan Gartlan said...

Such a darling mouse! I adore PS designs. Happy bday to you and your hubby. Have a fab time x
www.threadgarden.blogspot.com

Kaisievic said...

Very cute mouse indeed! I just love these designs, Sarah. Happy Birthday for next week. Where are you planning to go for your vacation?

Linda said...

Another cute start Sarah.

Linda

Wendy said...

Happy birthday for Tuesday! I will enjoy watching the three blind mice grow. What do you mean about re-registering your car? I don't think that's something we have to do over here

Lulu said...

You're mouse is adorable and happy early birthday Sarah!