Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Three Bears is Done!

The first of the Prairie Schooler Fables & Tales is done! I managed to squeeze in a couple of minutes here and there to stitch on The Three Bears - my sisters-in-law are still with us and I've gone back to work, so between shuttling them around to different malls and teaching my students, I haven't had much time on my hands.


All I had left to stitch was the line of leaves and flowers along the top. And I've ironed it, finally! Woohoo! I need to decide which Fable I'm going to stitch next...


Lots of love,

12 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

A cute finish Sarah!!!

Emma/Itzy said...

So cute! x

Miamina said...

Lovely stitching, such a cute finish, well done!

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Sarah.

Linda

Bev C said...

Hello Sarah,

Just love it.

Happy days.
Bev.

Preeti said...

Lovely finish!

cucki said...

Lovely finish my dear x

Lulu said...

Beautiful finish Sarah! The flowers and leaves at the top really compete the design :). Can't wait to see what you'll stitch next.

Daniela Bencúrová said...

What are adorable:-))

Wendy said...

yay, well done! It looks great. What are you going to finish it into?

Kaisievic said...

The three bears are most handsome. Great finish, Sarah.

Steph said...

That is so lovely. XOX