Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hope Sheep Update 5

Super quick update! It's still Eid here and my sisters-in-law are staying over at our place (4 people in a small one-bedroom - it's bedlam!), so I don't have a lot of time. I just wanted to post my update on the Sheep Virtues SAL I'm doing with Lija.


This is what my little Hope project looks like after 500 stitches. I finished the snow along the bottom and started "Hope."


That's about all the time I've got right now. Things are going to calm down in a couple of days, I hope. See you guys then!

Big hugs,

7 comments:

cucki said...

It's so beautiful xx

KimM said...

So sweet -
xxxx

Linda said...

Nice progress Sarah.

Linda

Lija Broka said...

Oh dear! But must be very social and busy. Very nice progress. About to post mine. Needs to be a quick post too ... so I can get an early night in.

Lulu said...

Beautiful progress Sarah :)

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely update :)

Emma/Itzy said...

Looking good :)