Sunday, September 28, 2014

Hope Sheep Update 4

Oh my goodness, I'm so tired. I had a string of long classes at work today (though maybe they just felt long because they were all with kids - why my boss insists on assigning all the children to me is a mystery, since I have no experience with them at all). I managed to run to the post office on my break to post my Halloween exchange package to my partner (yay!) so that's one thing off my to-do list.

So! Let's get to it. It's Sunday, so it's time to post an update on the Sheep Virtues SAL Lija and I are doing. Here's progress on Hope:


I'm at 400 stitches now. I've finished the two trees, stitched the holly in the middle, and started the snow on the bottom.


Now I'm off to watch the Panthers/Ravens game. My mom's from North Carolina, so I'm a big Panthers fan. I've also managed to get my husband addicted to the NFL since we've been married - he's always been a huge sports fan, but no one watches the NFL here. Wish us luck!

Lots of love,

8 comments:

Wagapapa Creations said...

Great progress, I love that SAL!

Good luck for Panthers.

xoxo

Katie said...

Nice progress on Hope! I love the Sheep Virtues series, it's on my long list of must-stitches. :) I'm a big NFL fan too. The Patriots have my heart, but since I live in NC right now (right outside Charlotte!), I root for the Panthers - if they're not facing the Patriots. I was sad to see them lose today!

Linda said...

Nice progress Sarah.

Linda

Mii Stitch said...

Nice update :)

cucki said...

looking so lovely x

Danice said...

Beautiful stitching you do. I just found your blog, and am now following :)

Lulu said...

Lovely stitching progress Sarah! My team is the Lions always the worst in the NFL. But we always have hope that this season the team will be better and might even make the playoffs :)

Wendy said...

I'm a cross stitcher too so I know how long those stitches would have taken, but you know, it doesn't look like 400 stitches. If I'd have to have guessed, I'd have said 100-200, it just shows how much more work there is in cross stitch than I seem to think!!