Sunday, August 17, 2014

...And a Hoot-Hoot There...

The second half of the Hoot biscornu is finished! Here are the two sides together:


I stitched the final candy corn, pumpkin, bird, and googly eyes; finished the purple border; backstitched the blue border; and finished the beading on both sides!


I think this is the longest it's ever taken me to stitch a biscornu, but there are just so many details on both the front AND back of this one. I love it, though - the colors really pop! Can't wait to put the two sides together now.

Big hugs,


8 comments:

KimM said...

oooo - cute! Can hardly wait to see it all together - xxx
hugs

cucki said...

Aww so sweet..love it so much
Hugs x

Wagapapa Creations said...

Beautiful stitching, i love it!
Can't wait to see the biscornu finished!
xoxo

Linda said...

Looks great Sarah. Love the colors.

Linda

Lulu said...

Beautiful job Sarah! I can't wait to see it all finished :)

Wendy said...

they look great, I love the bright colours. Do you have a special button for the middle?

Penny said...

Such a cute design and I really love the colors too.

Steph said...

Looking lovely XOX