Saturday, June 14, 2014

Berry-Licious

I've been stitching along on Fresh Berry, and here's how far I've come:


I'm about halfway through, but the more I stitch the more I'm convinced that I'm going to run out of the pink floss, WDW's Strawberry Fields (how appropriate is that name?). If I do, I'll have to put this piece aside for a while, order it online, and wait for it to be delivered. I really hope it doesn't come to that, but it's looking more and more inevitable.


Have you all been watching the World Cup? I'm not a football fan, but my husband is obsessed. You should see our apartment right now: Spain paraphernalia EVERYWHERE! So you can imagine the devastation last night when Spain lost 5-1. If Spain doesn't make it past the group stage, I may have to put my husband on suicide watch!

Don't forget to join in on the 4th July traveling pattern! You can be part of it if you click here.

Happy xxx's!

7 comments:

KimM said...

Lovely progress.
hugs
xxx

Ariadne Skyrianidou said...

Yeap, same here!We were sorry to see Spain lose!Remember our dog's name is Barca!Please support Greece today!AriadnefromGreece!

Linda said...

Looking good Sarah. Love the floss color.

Linda

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely progress!

cucki said...

Beautiful colors
Happy stitching x

Jan Gartlan said...

So pretty

Kaisievic said...

Great progress and so annoying re the thread. You might remember that happened with Liberty Lane for me so I know how you feel. Yes, we are soccer mad here but of course, we want Australia to beat Spain. Do you know that when they worked out the "Luck" rating for all of the World Cup draws - Australia's Luck was 0 - because of getting Spain, Netherlands and Chile! lol!