Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Another Summer Fruit!

Riding high on the Melon Wedge finish, I took out my other SamSarah design, Fresh Berry. I bought it the same time I bought Fresh Melon, and I've had them both kitted up for almost a year. Again, I'm not going to be stitching the banner of fruit right now, just the 3D strawberry. Here's my start:


This is about a third of the strawberry so far. I'm stitching this on 28 count Olive Jobelan too, with the recommended Weeks Dye Works and Crescent Colors floss. With the difficulties I had with the Melon Wedge, I'm kinda dreading putting this together. But I'll worry about that when the time comes!


Don't forget to enter the draw for my July 4th traveling pattern! You can enter here.

Big hugs,

6 comments:

cucki said...

It's looking so cute x

Mii Stitch said...

Looks so bright & colourful! I'm sure it will be great like the melon :)

KimM said...

Looks so pretty….keep that needle and thread pumping :)
xxx

Linda said...

Great new start Sarah. I love the colors.

Linda

Penny said...

Pretty start! And I'm sure you will do fine putting it together. :)

Kaisievic said...

Love the colour of the strawberry.