Thursday, June 26, 2014

A Hoot and a Half

I've put my knitting needles away for a little while, and since I'm still waiting on for the floss to finish up the Fresh Berry, I thought I'd pick up another project to keep me occupied. So here's Lizzie Kate's Halloween limited edition biscornu kit, Hoot.


As you all know, I love making biscornus. It was only a matter of time before I bought it. I'm stitching this with the recommended DMC floss on the fabric that comes in the kit, 30 count natural linen. I realized I didn't have all the colors needed, so the pile on the left are the new flosses I just bought.


It's a little early for Halloween, isn't it? It's such a cute design, though. I'll keep stitching on this baby for the next little while.

And don't forget to sign up for the 4th July traveling pattern! You can do so here.

Enormous piles of love,


9 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

I love this one & can't wait to start mine! Is the fabric ok to use?? I'm so fussy with fabric, I don't know if I'll use the one from the kit. Looking forward to see your progress :)

Isabella Morais said...

So cute! I love the fabric!

KimM said...

This looks so SWEET! Can hardly wait to see it complete.
xxx

cucki said...

It's looking so sweet..I love it x

Linda said...

Lovely new start Sarah.

Linda

StitchyDon said...

It's a really lovely kit and I live Halloween themed projects so it is never to early to start !!

Steph said...

It's never too early or too late for halloween ^_^ XOX

Penny said...

Really pretty colors in this! And it's never to early to get a start on Halloween ~ time goes so quickly, it will be here before you know it. :)

Kaisievic said...

I love Halloween designs and this one looks like a beauty. Good luck with it.