Wednesday, May 21, 2014

More on the Melon

It's been pretty hectic around here, getting ready for the Quilt and Stitch show and doing last-minute things with my parents-in-law before they left. I've finally found some time to get back to my new start, the Melon Wedge.


I finished stitching the red fleshy part of the melon. All I've got left are the seeds, the rind, and then the construction!


Thanks for all your advice about the interfacing. I need to have a look around my LNS and see if I can find some here. The options are so limited here, though, that I suspect I might have to order it online. We'll see!

Lots of love,

7 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Bright & colourful! Can't wait to see it made up :)

cucki said...

So beautiful x

KimM said...

So pretty!
xx

Isabella Morais said...

can't wait to see it finished either :D

Emma Louise Brown said...

Looking good. I included some fusible interfacing in the parcel after seeing your other post, I hope it gets to you soon and that there's enough interfacing for you x

Penny said...

That's a pretty color! And one of my favorite summertime fruits, too. :)

Kaisievic said...

Lookin' good!