Saturday, May 24, 2014

Better Late than Never

I'm writing this a little later than I normally would - it's about 10 pm here - but I've had a super long day. I planned to post this in the morning, but I got busier than I expected with some friends. What started out as just brunch ended up being an 8-hour catch-up session, but it's a long weekend here, so why not, right?

I have more progress on the Melon Wedge!


I filled in all the seeds and now I've only got the rind left to stitch. I'm enjoying this so much, and it's so sad that it's such a quick stitch! I want it to last a bit longer...


This weekend is the Quilt and Art Show! I'll let you all know how it goes and share some pictures in the next post.

All right, I'm going to tidy up the house, get into my pajamas, and read a little. Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!

Big hugs,

8 comments:

KimM said...

Sarah - sweet stitching- can hardly wait to hear about the quilt show!!!
xxx

Linda said...

Nice progress Sarah.

Linda

cucki said...

Sweet and I love it *•*

Kaisievic said...

Gorgeous colour and yes, please, lots of details of the quilt show and I love how your brunch went for 8 hours! lol!

Penny said...

Your brunch sounds like lots of fun! Nice progress, and I'm looking forward to seeing pictures from the show. :)

Shirlee said...

Nice progress : )

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely update, good luck with the show.

Isabella Morais said...

:D that's cool! there's only a few more stitches left to finish hun?!
Can't wait to hear from the Quilt and Art Show! :D
Do ya have Facebook?
Have a nice week!
XOXO, Isa.