Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Late but Super Important Update!

Well, this is a pretty late post. It's 11:40 pm here and I've had the longest day. I intended to post this morning, but the day kind of slipped away from me. I had my usual classes, plus I was substituting for another teacher. And my mother-in-law is in town, so after I came home I had to change super quickly and freshen up because we were all going out for dinner. Finally got back home, took a nice hot shower, and sat down with my laptop to type this out.

More great news on Falling Star! I finished the border!


It's not done yet though! Let's not all get excited. I actually put off the tiny stars on top of the umbrella until the end - it's a lot of confetti work and I just couldn't do all that counting. But we're so close now!


I should be able to finish this off really soon now. Yay!

Lots of love,

9 comments:

StitchyDon said...

You are almost there !! It looks great !!

Wendy said...

Yay, go Sarah! 11:40pm! I'm fast asleep by then. I have to go to bed around 10 or I can't get up in the morning... I'm getting so old!

Emma Louise Brown said...

Woo! Looking forward to seeing the end product :)

Mii Stitch said...

Well done!! It looks lovely. Looking forward to your next post showing us the finished product :)

cucki said...

Wow it's looking so lovely
Big hugs x

Lulu said...

Congrats on finishing the large border! Good luck on the confetti stars.

Shirlee said...

It's looking wonderful!

Kaisievic said...

It is looking so fantastic Sarah, you should be pleased.

Lija Broka said...

Very exciting. This project is coming along nicely.