Friday, April 18, 2014

"Life's a Stitch" Traveling Pattern, Anyone?

This was such a quick stitch! I received the traveling pattern from the lovely Lulu from Crafting across Continents on Tuesday and immediately started on it.


I stitched this on 28-count beige evenweave with the recommended DMC threads. It was so refreshing to stitch this - it was quick and easy and the colors go together so nicely! I did have to frog the entire right line of satin stitches, though, when I realized that I'd missed two lines.


So now it's ready to move on! If you're interested in stitching this little beauty for yourself, please let me know as a comment to this post. I'll draw a name on Monday morning, how does that sound?

Have a great weekend!

13 comments:

thegreytail said...

that's adorable, I love the colours too!
don't have the time to enter anything right now (shame!) but I love travelling patterns, perhaps one day I'll start one! :)
happy xxx,
chiara

Lulu said...

It's so beautiful Sara! I'm glad you enjoyed stitching this and that it made its way to you all the way from Michigan to the UAE.
Cheers,
Lulu

Lulu said...

Oops please forgive my mistake *Sarah

Bev C said...

Hello Sarah,

I would love the chance to stitch this.

Happy days.
Bev.

Shirlee said...

You did a beautiful job of stitching my friend! Do not include me in the drawing ... I just wanted to praise your work : )

KimM said...

Oh, how I'd love to stitch this! Please include me in the drawing. It is so CUTE! Your stitching is perfect.

Denise said...

Life's A Stitch is really cute! Love the colors! Please enter me in the draw, I would love to stitch it up.
Happy Stitching
Denise

Anne said...

Love your version of Life's A Stitch Sarah!! I too had to frog the satin stitch a bit when I started. Something about the counting each thread threw me off. No need to enter me as I stitched it! Hugs!

Linda said...

Congrats on the adorable finish Sarah. I would love a chance to stitch it.

Linda

StitchyDon said...

I love this pattern x please include me !!!

Emma Louise Brown said...

Gorgeous project, how is the umbrella coming along?

Kaisievic said...

Such a sweet finish! Please count me in for the chance to stitch it next.

hugs, Kaye

Mii Stitch said...

A sweet finish! I already had the opportunity to stitch this one, so I'll pass on the offer. Have a lovely day