Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Little Progress, a Little Beauty

A while ago I posted a new start, Bent Creek's Land of Liberty Zipper. Things have been hectic and busy around here, but I have managed to make progress since you last saw it! Here it was yesterday:


And here it is today:


It's actually a really fast stitch, with the thick pearl cotton provided, but I've had barely any time to work on it. Between chores, errands, and the job, I'm running a little ragged. We did have the chance to check out a new attraction here in Dubai this weekend, though - the Miracle Garden. I really just expected some nicely landscaped flowers, but it was so much more! Here are some of my favorite pictures:






Thank you all so much for your continuing kindness! You have no idea how it picks me up sometimes. :D

Lots of love,



10 comments:

Isabella Morais said...

Oh my! Such a gorgeous place full of flowers!

I reallt like your new project!

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely progress on your stitching!

Ariadne Skyrianidou said...

Oh this garden is gorgeous!AriadnefromGreece!

Lumiruusu said...

Welldone with Your stitching! The garden looks marvellous!

Lulu said...

Beautiful progress Sarah! Also what a fun garden to visit. It reminds me of the tournament of Roses parade floats :)

Linda said...

Nice progress Sarah. What gorgeous flower displays.

Linda

Emma/Itzy said...

oh at least I am not the only one who seems busy busy at the moment! Your stitching is very sweet and the garden looks a lovely place to visit!

retdairyqueen said...

Your cross stitchings are amazing I am hopeless at cross stitch but really admire it

Shirlee said...

Beautiful stitching & garden!

Steph said...

What a beautiful looking garden! Nice progress on the stitch too. XOX