Saturday, October 19, 2013

Quilt Square 54

The final square on the American Flag Quilt! It's another star square, on the other side of the last two state squares.


More color changes and teeny tiny details, but now that it's done I'm sad to see it finished. No more squares to stitch!


I've actually run out of the last two colors needed to finish this baby off. Hopefully I can go pick them up this week. I'm starting my new job tomorrow, though, so I'm not entirely sure how much time I'm going to have on my hands anymore. I guess I'll have a better sense of it tomorrow. It is nice to have something to occupy myself with, since my husband is off to another city again for work and I won't see him until next weekend. Urgh.


Happy xxx's!

9 comments:

Jan Gartlan said...

Wow that is stunning. Good luck with the new job.

Linda said...

Congrats on finishing the states Sarah. What a gorgeous design and you have done a great job.

Linda

thegreytail said...

now that's a very happy dance!
wonderful, Sarah! great job!!

cucki said...

Super beautiful
Hugs x

Shirlee said...

Congratulations on the finish Sarah! It's been fun watching this project progress : ) Can't wait to see what you choose to do next!

Mii Stitch said...

Well done! It looks lovely & good luck for the new job :)

Kaisievic said...

Great finish, Sarah - such an enjoyable journey you have taken us on.

Kaisievic said...

P.S. I hope that your new job is fabulous.

Wagapapa said...

Beautiful stitching! Good luck with your new job :D
Hugs.