Thursday, August 29, 2013

Quilt Square 50

Did some more work on the American Flag Quilt!


This latest block is Arizona, the Grand Canyon State. It joined the union on February 14, 1912, making it the 48th state - only TWO left!


I know the row is done and you're all wondering where the last two states are going to go. Because I had a fabric sizing mishap back at the beginning, I've had to move things around. I'm going to have to figure out what to do with the last row, but that's a problem for another day.


Thanks for all your good thoughts about my job interview! It went well, I think, but now is the most difficult part - waiting for them to get back to me! Yikes.

Huge amounts of love,

7 comments:

cucki said...

Pretty pretty pretty
Huge hugs x

Shirlee said...

It's always difficult to wait to hear the news if you've gotten a job or not. Still sending good thoughts your way. The flag quilt is looking great!

Linda said...

Another great state Sarah. You could stitch the last 2 and make them into little pillows and hang from the frame.

Linda

Mii Stitch said...

So close!!! A lovely work & so nearly finished too :) Glad the interview went well. Keeping my fingers crossed for the result :)

Emma/Itzy said...

oh you know how much i love this design! Fingers crossed for the job too.. :)

Steph said...

Looking very good!
XOX

Anne said...

It's wonderful Sarah!! You are now getting very close to the finish line!! Hurray!!