Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Quilt Square 40

With the excitement of the craft fair behind me, I've turned to my trusty WIP to relax. So here's the newest square on the American Flag Quilt!


This is Colorado, the Centennial State, called so because it was admitted to the union the centennial year. It was the 38th state admitted, on August 1, 1876, 100 years after the Declaration of Independence.


Another row done! I'm getting closer and closer to finishing this wonderful piece. I love it more with every square, I really do.


Lots of love,

6 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

There seem to be a lot of colour changes on this one!! Looks lovely x

Linda said...

Another great square Sarah.

Linda

Lulu said...

Beautiful stitching as always and now only one more row left!

cucki said...

Looking so lovely x

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

looking good Sarah : )

Steph said...

I am not surprised that you love it more with every square! It is quite amazing. I am very much enjoying watching it grow.
xox