Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Quilt Square 37

After taking a break for a few days, I've picked the American Flag Quilt back up again. I apologize if I'm boring anyone - I really am just trying to get as much done as possible. It's such a big piece!


So today we're joined by West Virginia, the Mountain State. Having been admitted to the union on June 20, 1863, West Virginia makes it 35 states!! I've only got 15 more states to go!


I've already been scouring online stores to see what my next big piece should be (I know, I'm not even done with this one!) What do you guys suggest? Do you have any favorites you think I should try? I've been considering some Lizzie Kate designs, which I think look like a lot of fun... What do you think?


Much love,

4 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Great new flag. I love the autumny feel of the colours, it looks great! LK are really nice, fun & easy designs, you should fly through one of them, no problems!!

Denise said...

I don't think you are boring anyone. I personally watch for you update to see the next state.
Happy Stitching
Denise

Steph said...

This is such a stunning stitch!
xox

Linda said...

Another great flag Sarah. Your not boring me. I enjoy seeing its progress. Did you see the large piece I did a few years ago called America Land That We Love. Here is the link http://www.bengalcatlover10.blogspot.com/2011_07_01_archive.html
I had so much fun stitching this.

Linda